Couples Therapy for Sex & Love Addiction
Our comprehensive assessments to help determine if an issue with sex or love addiction exists and how best to treat the issues. Therapist will work with client to develop an individualized treatment plan to address specific issues. This assessment will examine past and present behaviors and help to determine level of risk and how to best approach to eliminating risk factors causing addiction issues to persist.
This confidential assessment will address:
- sexual thoughts, feelings and behaviors
- risk and consequences associated with addiction
- assess readiness to address and change addictive behaviors
- assess readiness to be in close and stable relationships
- help differentiate between types of sex and love addicts in order to determine core issues for treatment
Couples Sex Addiction Treatment
Sex addiction is compulsive sexual behavior that leads one to engage in high risk sexual behavior such as infidelity, excessive pornography use, engaging with prostitutes and many other at risk behaviors. Sex and desired sexual acts can overtake one’s life and continue despite ongoing attempts to stop the behavior. Click to learn more about sex addiction.
Couples Love Addiction Treatment
Love addiction is most commonly associated with the compulsive need to be in a relationship or seek the affection of others in an obsessive and compulsive way. This addiction can cause one to put themselves at great risk and can overtake one’s life as with any other addiction. Click to learn more about love addiction.
The Center for Sex & Love Addiction provides treatment for individuals and couples in Massachusetts and Southern New Hampshire. Call Michael Porter, LICSW, Sex Addiction Therapist Today (978) 578-5298 or click for a free consultation.
Think you might be a sex addict?
Use this simple self-test to help find out.
- Individual therapy for those struggling with sex and love addiction
- Individual therapy for the partners of sex addicts
- Couples therapy
- Comprehensive sexual addiction assessments